Helping business leaders connect and collaborate with the right virtual support.
I know it’s not easy to decide who the right person is to help support you and your team (trust me, I’ve been there). So here is a little information about me, and what services and skills you may find valuable.
I am an east coast Canadian gal (proud Nova Scotian) with a Management degree and eleven years of professional administrative experience. I’ve enjoyed supporting CEO’s, Human Resource Consultants, Marketing Directors, Business Development Managers, tech startups, small business leaders, and entrepreneurs.
Visit my LinkedIn page for a deeper overview of my experiences and expertise.
I am currently expanding my services to help business leaders connect and collaborate with the right Virtual Support for their growing business needs.
Watch the below video to learn about why I am expanding my services and how I can help you in your Virtual Assistant search.
– Understand – 30-minute consultation call to understand you, your goals, and your reasons for exploring virtual support
– Determine – assist you in determining what support you need with my “Task Tracker Tool”
– Draft – role description is created with your values and unique preferences
– Share – role description is shared with my growing network of Virtual Assistants
– Qualify – candidates are pre-qualified and I propose my top recommendations
– Review – you review top candidates applications and rank applicants with my custom evaluation matrix
– Discover – I share my unique “Discovery Call Cheat Sheet” to prepare you for your introduction calls with interested Virtual Assistants
– Wrap up – Once you have made a decision, I can touch base with those candidates you are not moving forward with.
All that the VASS 1 package includes and:
– Pre-screen – I conduct pre-screen calls with pre-qualified candidates and share with you the notes
– Schedule – I support setting up the date and time for the “Discovery Call” between you and your top candidate choices
– Communicate – I let candidates know if you will be moving forward or not and coordinate any other communications
– Offer – I draft the offer letter and welcome package for you to share with the Virtual Assistant
– Confirm – I provide any guidance you may need when it comes to reviewing and signing the contract
– Onboard – tips and tricks guide for successful communication and collaborating
– Consult – Follow up call 30 days later to discuss engagement and to answer any questions you may have in regards to communicating and collaborating with your virtual support.
Are you a business leader looking for virtual support?
To discuss how I can help you find a Virtual Team member to support you with “all the things” then please complete this questionnaire and I will reach out shortly to connect.
Are you a Virtual Assistant looking to support business leaders?
I am always looking to meet Virtual Assistants who are wanting to connect with those who could benefit from their skills and expertise. Please complete the below form to get on my VA Roster.
“I knew that if I wanted my business to continue to grow, I needed to start growing my team, but I had no idea where to start when it came to finding the right person. Tonya helped me clarify exactly what kind of support I needed, created a short-list of amazing candidates, and even helped me through the daunting process of hiring and onboarding the perfect virtual assistant for me. She listened to what I needed and made the process of finding my new assistant an absolute pleasure. Now I have the support I need to take on new projects and my business is already on its way to the next level.”
~Sara Best, Sara Best Nutrition
Let’s connect to further discuss what support you may need. Customised packages also available.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 902 266 2015